Monday, April 8, 2013

CAN YOU HEAR IT?


So many things are happening and not happening. Where do I start?
Pahrump, Nevada



The most exciting events first.  COAST TO COAST WITH A CAT AND A GHOST and GOING HOME WITH A CAT AND A GHOST will soon be available as Audio Books. I am screeching around another learning curve in this literary journey that never has a dull moment. I thought traveling across country in my motor home was exciting, but this adventure runs a close second.
Creating is the most satisfying and inspiring part of being an author. I long to barricade myself (and Sportster) inside my motor home, or house, as the case might be, in order to write from dawn til dusk or, at times, from dusk til dawn.
Joshua Tree National Park



But other aspects of my profession require attention.  Like a pair of thugs, publishing and marketing rob me of my pleasures of writing and assault me with their responsibilities.
Creating Audio books is another undertaking I never imagined I would experience. Working with AUDIO BOOK CREATION EXCHANGE  and WWW.AUDIBLE.COM  has educated me in the ways of selecting the perfect narrator for my audio books. I am so excited to have Anne Johnstonbrown on my team.  
Sportster and I will keep you updated on the progress of the two audio books, COAST TO COAST WITH A CAT AND A GHOST and GOING HOME WITH A CAT AND A GHOST. Production has begun!!
In the meantime, please forward this to your friends and family. Sportster will be breaking the news as to what is NOT happening. Watch for his blog at.http://judyhowardandsportster.blogspot.com/
Florida's  powdery sands of the west coast.

1 comment:

  1. I need to learn more about audio books. I've begun listening to books on my Kindle while I crochet. It is very relaxing and I get to do two things at once! Read a book and crochet.

    In fact, the book I'm in right now is yours, and I am enjoying it thoroughly. I have to stop once in a while to look at the words, because the Kindle text to voice isn't perfect. But what it lacks does not take away from the quality of your story.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings. Enjoy your blogs too!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete