Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Hot Ink In July !! Mini Writing Conference in Gillette, Wyoming



Hot Ink In July!!

I am so excited to be back on the road after my long hiatus waiting for  hip surgery! Pain and discomfort forced  me to cancel many of my writing conferences last year in Perry, Georgia, Indio, Ca., Tucson, Az., and Woodland Hills, Ca.
I know many of you had planned to attend those workshops and I apologize.
Gory be! I am back on track with my new hip and  will be presenting my first  Mini Writing Conference of the year.






Mini Writing Conference
at the 
Family Motor Coach Association RV Rally 


in Gillette,Wyoming.
If you have been stewing over ideas of writing and blogging and need that extra push,  that jump start, now  is the perfect opportunity!   I will be offering the entire series of workshops in Gillette, Wyoming. I hope you all can make it!!
Click on the link below to register and discover all the events offered at the RV Rally.

And if you are unable to make Gillette, Wyoming this year, please contact me. I can travel to your community.  Be a hero and help me make arrangements at your local library or community center!
Below are the descriptions of my workshops.

SEMINARS I, II, AND III DESCRIPTIONS

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT WRITING?
How do I start?
Learn the basics of how to write, publish and market your own story. Judy Howard will share the details of her journey and how she became one of Amazon’s top ranking authors.
Judy Howard will inspire you to finally start the memoir, blog, or novel that you’ve been thinking about for years! Handouts will outline the secrets to overcoming writers block, guide lines to publish your book for free, and marketing ideas to start earning money on the road.
Down load the Informative handouts at www.Judyhowardpublishing.com  which will help you develop your writing or for a material fee of $ 3.00 receive the handout at the seminar.
Also, you may bring two to three pages of your writing and receive Judy’s personal and expert, hands on editing and evaluation. Fee: $5.00


WHAT MAKES A GOOD STORY?
What makes a “page – turner”?
This is one of Judy Howard’s most well-attended seminars. Judy is one of Amazon’s top ranking authors, and will reveal basic tools as well as some of her writing secrets on how to create that memoir or Great American Novel into a book that you can’t put down.
Judy will cover the critical elements of Plot, Structure and Character Development.  Beginners will benefit as well as novice writers. 
 Download the Informative handouts at www.Judyhowardpublishing.com  which will help you develop your writing or for a material fee of $ 3.00 receive the handout at the seminar.
Also, you may bring two to three pages of your writing and receive Judy’s personal and expert, hands on editing and evaluation. Fee: $5.00



WHERE IS THE WRITING INSPIRATION?

Do you have a dream?
What’s Stopping you??
Fear? Doubt? No Inspiration???

Have you ever said, “I should write a book, but I have writer’s block? I give up!”

Judy Howard, top ranking Amazon author, will give you a treasure map of ideas to keep you in route to achieving that dream, writing that book, or following your life purpose.

Beginning and seasoned writers will benefit. And also, anyone with a passion to reach for what now seems impossible!
Down load informative handouts at www.Judyhowardpublishing.com  or for a material fee of $ 3.00, receive the handout at the seminar.
Also, you may bring two to three pages of your writing and receive Judy’s personal and expert, hands on editing and evaluation. Fee: $5.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment