Thursday, September 19, 2013

You can Drop Twenty Pounds!

I ALMOST LOST TWENTY POUNDS!!




I LISTENED TO 
 AUDIO BOOKS
Amazon audio book- GOING HOME WITH A CAT AND A GHOST

  1. While I walked.
  2. While I hiked.
  3. While on the treadmill.
  4. While I drove to the gym.
  5. While I drove to my Weight Watchers class.
  6. While I drove to meet my personal trainer for a midnight rendezvous.
  7. While I drove to I-Hop after the "workout" with my personal trainer.
  8. While I lay in bed dreaming  about my midnight rendezvous.
  9. While I dreamed about flying to Vegas with my personal trainer.
  10. While in the waiting room of my therapist.




Tell your friends! Get on the program!

You can almost lose twenty pounds like I did.

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM & AUDIBLE.COM





Amazon Audio Book - COAST TO COAST WITH A CAT AND A GHOST

No comments:

Post a Comment