Thursday, November 20, 2014

Who is December's Artist of the Month?

I am so excited, honored and humbled...oh, did I mention...excited?!

 The Menifee Arts Council has nominated me, Judy Howard, as December's Artist Of The Month.

Although I was nominated on the  merits of my literary talent, I thought I would take this opportunity to share another of my  artistic  passions, painting.
After my husband passed away I became infatuated with Kenny Chesney. I painted this in oil. The three time winner of The  Entertainer of the Year, bore an eerie resemblance to late husband. The similarity in his  eyes and his mouth still  puts my heart a flutter when I watch Kenny perform. Entertainer Of The Year -Artist of The Month? We have so much in common.
 
 

I am always trying something new. Like the different genres I write, when I paint, I have dabbled with  different mediums. This is a pastel  titled, SPRINGS PROMISE.
 
 
I hope you enjoy the paintings. And please, don't forget to share the message in my latest book MASADA'S MARINE, The Story Of A Service Dog and Her Wounded Marine Warrior
   
Every Hour a Veteran Commits Suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment