Sunday, January 15, 2012

AND YET ANOTHER BOOK SIGNING WITH A NUDIST BOOKSTORE OWNER!

You can't miss this one!! No way! The little town of Quartzsite, Az. has a world renown bookstore,, Reader's Oasis, owned by Paul Winer. Paul is a nudist who on any given day dons only a hat, sunglasses, sandals, and a pouch over his privates.
Authors from The Penwheels, an RV writing group, are hosting a book signing on Wednesday, Jan. 25th. I have been invited to participate and you can bet I would not miss an event like this to add to my resume! I hear he poses for photos with the ladies and I'll post mine on my next blog. So stay tuned.
Quartzsite, Az. is only 200 miles from the Inland Empire and known for attracting over a million RVers to its small township during the month of January. The attraction is not only Winer's Readers Oasis Bookstore, but the desert community has earned the reputation of being  the largest swap meet in the country.
So make a day trip on Wednesday, the 25th. Make the bookstore a must see and bring your walking shoes to cover the acres of tents with treasures from sandals to sunglasses and gems to junk.
SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment