Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Tucson Festival of Books


Get ready!
TUCSON FESTIVAL OF BOOKS

Come to the Tucson Festival of Books at the University of Arizona campus in beautiful sunny Tucson, Arizona.

I am so excited to do this event for the third year in a row! This year,  not only will you find me  hawking my books at the Central Authors Pavilion  BOOTH 176  between 10 AM and 12 PM on Sunday March 13th ( that’s how  a good friend of mine describes what I do), but also, I you will find me  at  a brand new event at the festival called, TENT TALKS.  You should not miss my story of how I rose out of the fur balls of my grooming shop to become a top selling author. So come by, sit down, and take a break at 12:45 Sunday from all the excitement at BOOTH 176.  Get to know me and the other specially nominated authors. I guarantee we will inspire and entertain you with our ten-minute talks.

I will have a limited number of copies of books for purchase, or bring the books you already possess. I will sign them.

The latest information will be available about my newest books coming out this April.  MASADA’S MISSION is Book Two in the Masada Series.  Masada pitches in and tells her side of the training of a service dog. In addition, all of you that are following Judy and Brad’s romance, you will be surprised. Wait for it!
 
 

 

 
 

I am also very excited to announce, as Sportster is, too, about ACTIVATE LION MODE, Sportster’s first book ….yes, I said Sportster’s .new Feline Fury Series.  Discover what stuff Sportster is made of when he decides to ACTIVATE LION MODE.








 
Check out all of  Judy's books on :


 

No comments:

Post a Comment