Thursday, January 2, 2020

Writing and Taveling Resolutions for the New Year?

Are you an RVer, or a wanna be RVer?  to the Family Motor Coach Association Rally at the Indio fairgrounds in California January 7th through the 11th .
The rally is open to the public.  
Everything for and about RVs and the RV lifestyle will be available at this rally. It is one of the largest rallies in the southwest region. It is not a sales lot, though there will be plenty of RVs to drool over. 
Attend the many  seminars and demonstrations covering recreational vehicles and the RV lifestyle and many other subjects.
I will be presenting two of my most popular seminars about how to pursue your inspirations and dreams of writing a book, blog or memoir.

Have you ever thought about writing? 
 What Makes A Good Story? 

Where's The Inspiration? 


Bring your questions  to  the  seminars.  I’ll be presenting at the rally on Thursday January 19th at 2:15 pm-3:15 pm, Friday the 10th  at 8:30 am - 9:30 am and Saturday January 11th at 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm. Did you know that 80% of the population has thought about writing?  I’ll cover the basics of how I began in this career and became a top ranking Amazon author, earning money on the road. Come early seating fills up fast. I hope to see you there!
EXTRA - EXTRA -  EXTRA !!!
This year I have a surprise !!
I will be offering what we writers call a PIRATE WORKSHOP in which ALL LEVELS  of writers gather  together and critique  one another's writing.  If you want to meet other like-minded folks who are just starting out on their writing journey or who are seasoned this will be an informal and fun get-together. 
Bring a cup of coffee and a sample of your writing (no more than two pages).
For Details and questions contact me:

Judy Howard
jhoward1935@gmail.com  

And if you miss my workshops in Indio, I have FREE TICKETS  to the International FMCA Rally in Tucson, Az. March 26th  through March 29th. I will be presenting these three seminars and maybe a surprise fourth seminar!  


And finally, whether or not you have the RV fever, come to Quartzite, Arizona after Indio.
Quartzite, Arizona is the RVer’s mecca. Once a year, the little town whose population is less than 2000, becomes a BIG, little town during January boasting  a temporary population of over a  quarter of a million, mostly RVers.

Look for me at the  Authors' Book Fair  at Readers' Oasis Book Store  on Main Street.    
I will have FREE TICKETS TO THE FMCA RALLY IN MARCH AT TUCSON!!



Find out more than could ever want to know about me by clicking on the link below !!





Oh, and don’t forget!! Readers’ reviews  keep writers motivated.

USEFUL LINKS 

Other books by Judy Howard: JUDY’S AMAZON  AUTHOR  PAGE


Click on the link below to find out more about Judy's books.






Safe travels!
                   


No comments:

Post a Comment