Monday, August 20, 2012

UPCOMING ENGAGEMENTS

.
Everything is happening. As you see the manuscript for GOING HOME WITH A CAT AND A GHOST has met Sportster’s inspection and is ready to go to press. If all goes well, we will have the book on line by the end of October.


Sportster takes a rest while I do my book tour.
Wednesday, AUGUST 22, 2012: And I am really excited about my interview with Peter Fishetti from the Press Enterprise Newspaper. It will appear in Wednesday’s book review section on August 22nd. Be sure to watch for that! Of course if you miss it, I will be posting the entire interview on my website.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 25, 2012: This Saturday I’ll be heading to Beautiful and cool Mt Baldy located twelve miles north of Ontario, California.  I will be one of six who will be sharing our expertise in the writing and publishing world at the “Above The Clouds Writers Conference.” The fee is $40.00 for the entire conference and includes lunch.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2012: I will be attending the Book Fair at the Glen Avon Library and available to sign copies of the books you have purchased. I hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment