Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BEDROOM PHOTOS





Sportster and I are headed west across the wide expanse of Texas. My mind is free to wonder, review and project... I reflect on the large beautiful homes along the Florida coast whose windows gaze out toward the Pacific and the Gulf, their owners’ investments are as vast as their views. How do they decide where to settle down, which panorama to choose? I could not pick. I would pick them all.
The RV lifestyle is a drug that poisons my blood with a seeking, a yearning to witness the next million dollar view from my picture window. Here are a few. Which would you pick?

My trip began in Quartzite, Arizona and, in a couple of weeks I will observe the final sunset of this 6500 mile journey.

Bandera, Texas offers the small town life with country cooking and good fishing.

Would you pick this dock to cast your boat? Welcome to Mississippi.









 A couple  of my favorite views from my bedroom window as I snuggled,warm in my pajamas at fifteen dollars a night. Would you pick Slidell, Louisanna?




Tavenier,  Florida in the Florida Keys. Day and night.


Are you hooked yet?  Check out Fort Walton on the Florida Gulf. White sands and balmy weather.



And finally shot at  sunrise at Lake Texana, Texas. Still in my pjs cuddled up with Sportster. 

I cannot pick, but I will continue to search. It's in my blood.


1 comment:

  1. It would have been great to have had a chance to meet you in Galveston or at Lake Texanna, Have a great trip across a GREAT state.
    I got lost and quit following your blog or I migh have guessed your destinations and met you along the way. Yes Slidell is a good place to stop.

    ReplyDelete