Saturday, September 3, 2011

Escapade WOW!

The Road to the Escapade!
What a week long experience: Seminars on blogging, facebook, microfiber, cleaning your motorhome, maintaining your motorhome and weighing your motorhome. And so much more.
My workshop on " Writing your memoirs" was a great hit. I met so many people and made so many friends just at the workshops. The last day of the Escapade a woman came to my booth to buy my book. When I asked her how she found out about the book, she exclaimed, " Everyone is talking about it!"
This trip is only half over. I am resting in the campground here at the Cam-Plex until Tuesday when my friend Vickie and I will head for 'Rapid City for more sightseeing...Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument and The Black Hills.
There is always unexpected added bonuses when I travel. Today Vickie and I went to a Dog Agility Trial. I have never seen them live ...only on TV. Met a thirteen year old girl named Dusty with two of her Border Collies. One was a puppy still, named Edge, competing as a novice but the older dog was competeing in the Elite Competion and did well. Vickie and I are going to return a 9 am tomorrow to watch more competion. The dogs were fascinating to watch as they yip yipped through the course with energy that should be bottled and sold.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment